Pro Cb7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum set out for the proud owners of CB7s, CB9s, CB3s, and Sir-Ts(90-93 Honda Accord). Feel free to also make sales or ask for information about your CB.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newbie needing help with AC removal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andre_93

Newbie needing help with AC removal Empty
PostSubject: Newbie needing help with AC removal   Newbie needing help with AC removal Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:52 am

I don't know if this fits in the Category but I want to remove my AC and Everything along with it. So can somebody post pics of their Removal process so I can go off of that? Thanks
Back to top Go down
BlackAccord
Admin
BlackAccord

PostSubject: Re: Newbie needing help with AC removal   Newbie needing help with AC removal Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:03 pm

Andre_93 wrote:
I don't know if this fits in the Category but I want to remove my AC and Everything along with it. So can somebody post pics of their Removal process so I can go off of that? Thanks

Are you removin the A/C components in the dash??
Back to top Go down
https://procb7.board-directory.net
Andre_93

PostSubject: Re: Newbie needing help with AC removal   Newbie needing help with AC removal Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:50 am

Yes Everything lol
Back to top Go down
Andre_93

PostSubject: Re: Newbie needing help with AC removal   Newbie needing help with AC removal Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:13 pm

But any Tips or Pics about what to take Out and How? This is my First Time doing this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie needing help with AC removal   Newbie needing help with AC removal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie needing help with AC removal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro Cb7 :: Troubleshoot Forums :: Lighting/Electrical-
Jump to: